Aims & Scope
UCP Management Review (UCPMR) aims to publish original and high quality research articles. The journal accepts manuscripts in English language only. It is made sure that all the research articles fall into the domain of the scope of the journal, which is aligned with the registered ISSN.
The main objectives of the journal are as follows:
- To promote the management based knowledge and their results
- To encourage the exchange of ideas and application of management research
- To offer a platform to the researchers, resource persons, scholars and practitioners to share their research findings in order to ensure informed decisions leading to improved business practices overall.
Topically it covers the field of management and the sub-topics are in accordance with the “Library of Congress Classification Outline” which includes, but is not limited to
- Human Resource Management,
- Supply Chain & Operations Management,
- Financial Management,
- Political Science,
- Information Technology Management,
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation,
- Religious Studies,
- Public Administration & Management,
- Public Policy,
- Organization Development & Change,
- Branding and Marketing Management,
- Sociological Analysis of Organizations and Human Behavior,
- Business Communication,
- Human & Organizational Behavior,
- Natural Resource Management.
Methodologically, the journal accepts following
- Review papers
- Case studies
- Research articles
- Quantitative papers
- Qualitative papers
- Theoretical and Conceptual papers
- The journal does not publish conference proceedings
The journal also welcomes interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, and transdisciplinary research articles, as long as they show implications for the field of business management
The readership of the journal is international and diverse, includes, academicians (graduate and post-graduate), government, private, commercial, nonprofit sources, practitioners, professional researchers and all those who can benefit from the publications.